To: Schools Division Superintendents
Regional Office Personnel Concerned
All Others Concerned
1. The final schedule and venue for the ICT Literacy 2017 National Training Cluster 3 (for Regions 1,2, and CAR) will be on September 13 – 14, 2017 at Highlander Hotel and Resort, National Highway, Solano, Nueva Vizcaya.
2. Listed below are the participants from Region 2:
|Batanes||Jonathan G. Cabugao
Carl Angelo Bayaras
|Cagayan||Andrew Toribio B. Taaca
|Cauayan City||Krismagne M. Maximo
Cyril M Lamug
|Ilagan City||Kristian E Saccuan
Emelyn L Talaue
Norben T Nicasio
Virgoson A Talana
|Isabela||Orlando, Jr. L Nicolas
Ma. Lourdes B Bueno
Percival T Panganiban
|Nueva Vizcaya||Pink Euria L Montano
Kathleen Kaye P Laguerta
|Quirino||Esdras M Agacer
Bernadette San Andres
|Santiago City||Ricardo Q Cabugao
Cheryl R. Ramiro
Vimson C Mijares
Julrus A Llarenas
|Tuguegarao City||Mc Allen Reonel S Cacacho
Ronie A Arellano
Jaycel M Lagundi
|Regional Office||Christian Roy N Melad
Romel B. Costales
Jayward C Bucayu
Nor Aldeen E Qaddoumi
3. Attached is the advisory from the Central Office (CO).
4. This memorandum serves as the TRAVEL ORDER or AUTHORITY TO TRAVEL of the participants.
5. Accommodation starts on September 12 (Day 0) PM until September 15 (Day 3, Breakfast) AM only
6. Participants are requested to bring their laptop, extension cord, and pocket wifi or portable broadband (just in case of intermittent internet connection).
7. Board and Lodging, Meals (PM Snacks of September 12 until Breakfast of September 15), Travel, and Incidental Expenses of all participants shall be charged to the ICT Literacy Funds downloaded by the CO to the Regional Office subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
8. It is then advised that all participants must bring all necessary attachments for their Travel Expense Voucher (TEV) such as Authority to Travel (this memo), Bus Tickets, Plane Tickets with Boarding Pass and Terminal Fee receipts.
9. Reimbursements of TEVs will be credited to the participants’ respective Landbank Accounts, thus providing their LBP Account Number is a must.
10. For information, guidance, and compliance.
ESTELA L. CARIÑO, EdD, CESO IV
Office of the Regional Director
For the Regional Director:
BENJAMIN D. PARAGAS, PhD, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Office of the Assistant Regional Director