Learning and Development (HRTD)
To help ensure that DepEd Region 2 has competent and committed human resources to achieve its mandate through an effective and efficient management of learning and development interventions for supervisors, school leaders, and teachers to improve service delivery.
- Board and lodging of participants, resource persons, and the management team, use of function room/s, provision of audio-visual system or facility and other equipment and requirements prescribed by pertinent accounting and auditing rules and regulations;
- Payment of reasonably-assessed registration or enrolment fees to LSP on behalf of public school teacher and school leader beneficiaries for their participation in NEAP-Recognized Professional Development Programs and Courses;
- Payment of procured services of LSPs;
- Transportation cost and per diem of the participants, resource persons, and management team;
- Communication expense for professional development activities utilizing online mode of delivery either through reimbursement of Fifty Pesos and 0/100 (PhP 50.00) per online training;
- Supplies and materials at standard cost, which may include printing of training modules and activity sheets, purchase of paper materials, writing tools and implements, and other training supplies as may be required;
- Professional fees or honoraria of non-DepEd resource persons subject to DBM Budget Circular No. 2007-1 and DBM National Budget Circular 2007-510;
- Contingency expenses relative to conduct of the aforementioned activities that are not indicated in the budget estimate but are necessary in the conduct of the activity (reimbursement of all contingency expenses must be supported by a strong justification of its necessity to the conduct of the activity approved by the Head of Office and official receipts); and
- Other expenses in support of the aforementioned activities are deemed eligible expenses provided these are classified Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE) and in adherence to the minimum health standards.
Organizational and Professional Development for Non-Teaching Personnel (OPDNTP)
To help ensure that DepEd Region 2 has competent and committed human resources to achieve its mandate through an effective and efficient management of learning and development interventions for non-teaching employees including non-teaching licensed professionals to improve service delivery.
- Supplies or other training materials/kits;
- Communication expense for those in work from home (WFH) arrangement or those working onsite with no internet connection. This shall amount to P50.00 per participant/training team member per day (for days where there is an actual online session only) and may be paid through cash advance or cash reimbursement.
- Payment for Honorarium and Other Professional Services of non-DepEd service providers is subject to DBM circulars;
- Payment of service providers or institutions as provided for in the approved contract of service or Memorandum of Agreement signed by authorized official;
- Registration/Subscription Fee for enrollment to online trainings/courses, subject to existing parameters and accounting rules.
- Board & Lodging for activities allowed for in person/face-to-face modality; and
- Other expenses in support of the approved L&D activities provided they are classified under the Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE) and in adherence to the minimum health standards.