Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application portfolio, properly labeled and with tabs, in five (5) copies, to the Office of the Regional Director, Department of Education, Regional office No. 02, Tuguegarao City, not later than the closing date of application with the following order of supporting documents, viz:
- Letter of Intent addressed to:
ESTELA L. CARIÑO, EdD, CESO IV
- Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS Rev. 2017), properly filled, with ID Picture, CTC number and thumbmark, and with no erasures. Download the latest PDS version here
- Duly signed performance ratings for the last three (3) rating periods (OPCR or IPCR whichever is applicable)
- Duly certified and updated Service Records/Certificate/s of Employment
- Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments/Meritorious Awards (if any)
- Outstanding Employee Award/s
- Research and Development Projects
- Consultancy/Resource Speakership in Trainings/Seminars
- Certified and authenticated Transcript of Records (TOR) – College and Post Graduate Studies (if any).
- Certified and Authenticated Certificate/s of Rating/Eligibility (RA 1080) and License etc
- Certified and Authenticated Certificates of Participation to Trainings/Seminars attended (school/division/province/regional/national/international levels) with supporting documents (such as Special Orders, Legal basis for the Travel, approved travel orders, etc. especially for promotion, and
- Other pertinent documents (if any)
- Omnibus Certification, duly notarized by a Notary Public, that all documents submitted for evaluation are true and authentic copies.